Friday, February 17, 2012

Febphotoaday #17

-Time-
For me saving time is super important! We have a pretty busy life in our home and one of duties I like the least is grocery shopping. I am not a fan of going into a supermarket...the people, the lines,and I buy so much stuff I don't actually need just because it is on sale! So my solution has been Peapod. An online grocery store! I sit down on a Thursday morning with a cup of coffee, coupons and a cookbook or Real Simple magazine and do my grocery shopping. It not only saves me time but makes the whole grocery shopping experience less stressful.
 So if you are interested click here and we both will get $10 off our orders:)

*Areas of delivery: Chicagoland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment