Thursday, July 11, 2013

it's summer and we are in full swing

I have to be honest I absolutely LOVE my life! Not only am I surrounded by some of the greatest people on earth but I am so honored to have a family that is undeniably fantastic. Our summer has resounded with the the same cadence of fantastic and I am loving every minute. We got back from our family vacation in Colorado on July 3rd and have been hitting the ground running ever since. From midwife appointments, ultrasounds, bonfires, coffee dates, walks around the park, house concerts, and more summer planning, our days are full and our hearts so very happy!

There is a bit of transition happening as well...I am getting ready to say goodbye to Cyclelogical this month as 1 of it's 2 full time employees. I am so excited for what is next, even though I am not sure what it all looks like, I know it does involve having a baby in November and getting our house ready for all that the little one will bring. We have decided to go the "non-traditional" route and have this baby at home, so that in and of itself will be full of surprises, twists and turns. My hope is I will be able to blog a bit more during my time this fall to debrief, process, encourage and express some of the awkward beauty that will come from being a mom to a new born.

For now I will leave you with a few of my favorite photos from the summer so far and a sweet video of how we all found out the sex of the baby:)









No comments:

Post a Comment