Wednesday, August 7, 2013

baby, blogging and saying good-bye

So the last two weeks have been so full and crazy. I officially said goodbye to my job of almost  3 years at Cyclelogical and have been hitting the ground running. I spent a few days in Chicago with a friend  Courtney at the Blogher13 conference, which in and of itself was crazy. Who knew there were so many woman bloggers out there. I got to attend a great baby shower while I was there, a fun party and walk through a massive expo hall. ( you can read more about it here!) Also last week I started writing for my friend Courtney's blog Simple City Life.
Courtney and I at a party in Chicago
It's actually so much fun to be in a new season where my days are open and the word I keep hearing is "available." The next few months I just want to be available! Available to prepare for this baby girl, available to spend time with friends, available to clean the house, available to spend time with Kevin and Madi, available to sit in the quiet and play my guitar,  and so much more. I am well aware after November when this little baby makes her appearance my availability will be limited for a time, so for now I am taking advantage and waiting to see all the treasures that are unpacked for the next 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment