Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A day off....

So I am starting my first entry by sitting on my couch with our lazy cat next to me and getting the energy to clean our house after a dinner party we hosted last night. It was a Mediterranean/Moroccan feast! My husband ran out of the door this morning late of course trying to make rent by selling to upscale fashion stores in one of the top three cities in the U.S.  I however have the day off. I wish I could say I was going to put on my running shoes and take advantage of our early spring weather here in Milwaukee but I would rather sit here in the solitude of my house, listening to the tv trying to get the motivation to make coffee, clean the house, shower, eat, eventually pick up kids from school, do our  taxes, make dinner, make a few phone calls, write for another blog...well lets be honest the run will probably be the last item on the list.

Okay the coffee is calling and time is ticking away, so off to start my day "off."

No comments:

Post a Comment