Saturday, March 20, 2010

irish breakfast

I mentioned last week I would post a pic and the results of our St Patrick's dinner..so here it is.

Our St. Pat's dinner was not as authentic as I would have liked but it was still a hit. Our grocery store ran out of irish soda bread and so I used pumpernickel and we didn't have the traditional black pudding. I also spaced about the irish black tea, but all in all it was still really yummy.  I did however cook everything in the same pan which is a bit greasy but the peddler and kids loved it. I fried up the sausage and bacon and then fried the eggs until they were hard..no one in my family likes them runny. I cut the tomato in four wedges and fried that at the end. We also had green koolaid  and I made that ever so popular potluck green jello salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment