Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

Well as one of my many resolutions or maybe I should say hopes and dreams this year, (resolutions are too heavy for me) I have decided to blog more. In leu of 2010's busy days I am in 2011 skimming down my hours at Starbucks  and beefing up my time to help Cyclelogical, as well as write  music, get in shape and blog more. Sheeesh I am tired already just thinking about it...well at least the chaos will be found in my heart's passion. Honestly i feel as though the past year I have been in some blurry black and white dream. It was not a bad year, it was really great but I am ready to turn the corner to the colorful life that is before me and embrace all the desires and wants that have been placed in my heart.   It's 1-1-11 so here we go to seeing what this year holds!

2 comments: