Wednesday, January 5, 2011

on the road again....

...just can't wait to be on the road again!

The peddler is off again as the season of traveling is ramping up in his business. This year as he has grown with his company he gets to jet off beyond the blurry midwest to the west coast and the rockies. I am a bit jealous as he leaves today for Seattle and then back for a few days until he departs for the magical land of Colorado. So in my attempts to be with him I am giving you a list of the some things  i would do and places I would visit if I were to stow away in his suitcase.

Seattle:
*Pikes Place Market....When in Seattle I always go here,I just love it...all the fresh flowers and the people not to mention the first Starbucks:)
*Next I would walk around down town and make sure to hit  up Fluevog Shoes and a Sephora and eat a delicious sushi dinner.
*Track down Grey's anatomy stars....hello Patrick Dempsey!
*Take the ferry from Seattle to Victoria and spend the day soaking up the Canadian culture and visiting my friends John and Krystal.
*Have coffee at one of the best bike shops, Dutch Bikes in Seattle.
*Take my friend Heidi out for Margaritas and catch up on life!

Colorado:
*In Denver Larimer Street is always a must, so many great boutiques. There is a great cuban place there called the Samba room with amazing food.
*Tour the art galleries and museums
*I would head south towards Colorado Springs with a stop at the Starbucks in Castle Rock to say hi to my friend Heather.
* spend some time shopping in old Colorado City have a coffee at Agia's Sophia and make my way to Manitou Springs to climb the Incline.
*Next I would head up the mountain to Pike's Peak to see the breathtaking views and ending in Colorado Springs with a yummy cocktail made by my friend Holly at the Broadmoor Hotel.
*I would continue towards Woodland Park to laugh the day away with my friends Ben and Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment