Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Skillet Granola

My friend Deziree is one of the most amazing cook's I have known. So any time she posts recipes I have to try them. Yesterday she posted on facebook a delicious skillet granola, so before I went out to shovel this morning I made a batch. Below is the recipe from Deziree, I added coconut and flaxseed (which pops when really hot so be careful). Let me know if you make it and any additions you may add.
Enjoy


Super easy. Melt 2T butter in the skillet. Mix in 2T honey then 1/4c nuts. Toast for 2 minutes. Add 1 cup oats and toast for another 3 minutes or so. Toss in some dried fruit and cool enough to eat or store. 




                              
                                   yogurt parfait with Mountain High Organic Vanilla Yogurt,blueberries and bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment